Being “hands-on” really means something to most people. Chiropractic is the leader in several areas according to recent research. Upper Cervical Spine care may even rank higher based on clinical reports from UC chiropractors.
- Costs are less compared to other interventions
- Need for surgery is reduced
- Chiropractic is the top-rated treatments for back pain sufferers, receiving the highest satisfaction-with-care ratings (significantly higher than MDs)
- Compares favorably to most therapies covered by health benefit plans and is “likely to achieve equal or better health outcomes”
- 87 percent of patients surveyed gave their DC a satisfaction score of 8 or higher and 56 percent gave a perfect 10.
For more information about the studies done click here.